Naturally #70 - Spring 2009
• The Raven-Haired Nudist
• Naturist Easter, Christmas & Nude Year
• Mira Vista, Kefalonia, Hotel Estela, Grand Lido Review
• A Short History of Naturism in Bulgaria
• The Naked Man - review
• WHAT’S NUDE NOW? Internaturally Supplement, Nude News, Celebs, and More
• THE FRONT: Naturist news and clippings from the mainstream media
• Celebs: Nude reports & pictures on famous folks.
• Kefalonia Revisited: Charlie Simonds returns with his angels to Greece and Kefalonia’s Vassaliki Resort.
• Look at the View: That’s English for “Mira Vista” and another look at this developing resort by Paul Laurence.
• Easter Traditions: Reconciling Easter Bunnies and Christian Beliefs, by Janett Grady
• Christmas Cheer and a Happy Naked Nude Year: Peter Dietrich on the making of his new video in snow-white Kiev.
• The Raven-Haired Nudist: Once upon a midnight dreary, a raven-haired nude girl, and much more, by Ken Schwartz.
• Hotel Estela: The Hotel of Art - A deluxe four-star hotel suits naturists in Spain, by Charles MaFarland.
• El Zoro: One of the newest and most welcoming naturist centers for family vacations in Spain, by Theresa O’Shea.
• Airport Family Lanes: Things got a little easier for family travelers, by Jack Meadows.
• Grand Lido Negril: Review by Sue McGarvie and Blaik Spratt
• Desmond Morris’s Study of the Male Body: Theresa O’Shea tackles the “The Naked Man.”
• Our Piece of Paradise: A Short History of Naturism in Bulgaria, by Veslin Dimitrov.
• THE REAR: Letters, news, announcements from the nudist community, Internaturally members, and a tribute to Lee Baxandall.
• Notable Events; Mark your calendar.
• What’s Nude Now? Internaturally Catalog Supplement N70.